Acting on feedback for more information and detail on volunteering generally, we are seeking to take small steps to enhance the information that is currently available.
For now, if you would like to offer your support and to get involved, or if you would like to find out more, please contact Marc Bonnemains, our Director of Volunteers.
What we have planned
Our aim is to make the experience for our volunteers more rewarding and enjoyable and to look at ways of enhancing the relationship between volunteers.
The success of the IPM Day Celebration and events is based on volunteerism. It is in recognition of these volunteers that IPM Day is developing a Volunteers Recognition Program (VRP).
We are looking for volunteers who:
- Want to find a way of getting involved
- Want to make a difference
- Are willing to share their knowledge and/or their skills either on a short term project based task, or in a longer term appointment
- Recognise and respect the viewpoints, skills and expertise of other volunteers
- Meet deadlines which they agree to take on
- Prepare thoroughly for meetings and participate constructively in decisions
- Support all decisions made by proper process
- Recognise the constraints imposed by finite resources and the overall priorities of the IPM Day Celebration
- Want the IPM Day Celebration to be successful and achieves its aim.
If you would like to find out more, or to add your name to our list of volunteers, please contact Marc Bonnemains, our Director of Volunteers.