“Project Managers are the daily face of Alcatel-Lucent to our customers and serve as key partners for delivery and operations.” Jean-Jacques Lhospital, Head of Customer Program Management Operations.
Archive for Creative – Interactive Lists
The big things you can do for IPM Day include hosting an event, getting a governmental proclamation, or getting involved with the sister city program, but there are many other small things that you can do. The list below shows many things that can be done in 15 minutes or less:
- Post a link to this web site on your organizations web site.
- about an IPM Day event your aware of.
- If you are a provider of services or products to project managers, offer an IPM Day product or service discount.
- Send out a IPMD greeting tweet or other social media message.
- Send an IPM day greeting cardto a project manager or project team member.
- Sign up for a project management course.
- Buy a new project management book.
- Send a LinkedIn invitation to a project manager.
- Make the decision to finally get that certification you’ve been thinking about!
- Put a note about IPM Day on next year’s calendar with a reminder about two months out, so that you don’t let the day go by unnoticed next year.
- Volunteer to help with the IPM Day effort.
- Contact a local official about getting an IPM Day proclamation for your area.
What’s Your Manifesto?
Do you have a personal manifesto that you’d like to share?
Share experiences that accentuate the value of project management and may inspire others to seek a career in project management.
Do you remember a time in your project management career when you and your team conquered a significant obstacle; turned a potential failure into incredible success; led a project team to extraordinary performance?
Show the International Project Management Community your “extraordinary”!
Inspired by the Jeff Foxworthy “You might be a redneck if…” humor, Frank Saladis was discussing how many people are project managers without realizing it. He suggested that it would be fun for us to see your creative responses to, “You might be a project manager if….”